Friday, May 12, 2006

May12, 2006 - So today a friend quit work today at integrator. The job there has had some rough spots resently. The basic engineer is stressed to the maximum, overworked with no end in sight. My friend is just the most resent casualty to this stress. I am hoping that I will be able to surpass this and the stress will soon get better. I find myself very sad with this situation, I enjoy what I do and the people I work with - I just hope that I can hang on long enough to see the better side of this journey.

On the homefront Sara and I are slowly consolidating our stuff to fit into her house. This weekend we will be doing alot of inside work because its raining. I am excited to get outside and work, the patio in front of my tool shed is about 2/3rds done, we just need to move the sand from my truck and then finish placing the blocks. I had planned that this weekend we would do the trenching for the power to the shed and to Sara's fountains. Not happening this weekend again because of the rain.

No comments: